Can disability and business really go hand in hand?
I am living proof that it is possible. (Yes really!)
I am not one of those entrepreneur gurus who’s never done anything but teach other people how to run a business.
I started mine from my sofa, in the middle of a pandemic, when I was the sickest I have ever been.
I am not going to lie to you and say this will be easy but in time it can be.
Through my ‘Hustle Culture Drop Out’ workshop I am going to teach you how to design a business that you are not a part of once it’s set up and running.
Who am I?
My name is Hannah Hoskins and I run my own small business Not Your Grandma’s. And I will be honest with you, there was a time that I utterly hated what I was doing. It was sucking all my energy and I just couldn’t cope.
But there is a better way, I promise.
This course starts off teaching you how to build a business from the ground up but if you already have a fledgling business that seems to be sucking up all your time and energy I will teach you how to set yourself free so that you can learn to love it again.
What you will learn?
- How to work out where most of your energy is going in your business (and whether it makes financial sense to be doing that)
- How to restructure your business and finances to set you up in a way that doesn’t burn you out
- How to work out what you need to charge in order to work the number of hours you want, not the other way around.
- How to make money even when you are too sick to move
- How to actually create and set up automation processes that support not hinder you.
- How to create healthy boundaries in your business
- How to manage client expectations so they don’t cross those boundaries
Basically, I am showing you all my secrets to success so you can choose a working life that suits you (and have the energy to spend on things like cleaning the house and even seeing friends, remember that?)
You will be automatically sent a link to watch the class in your own time and at your own pace. All classes are fully captioned.